Monday, July 18, 2011

It Works! Global

So I know many of you see me post about selling wraps, before and after photos, and even specials that the company offers. So where did all of this come from?!? Well, a friend on facebook had been posting these results that she kept getting from using the wraps, followed with pictures and what not. I decided to look into it and stumbled upon the It Works! Global facebook page and eventually their website. I saw that the products were featured in the Emmy's and Grammy's gift bags, the company was debt free and had been for several years, and the products were pretty afordable! I got in touch with my facebook friend and talked to her about the products. I decided to become a loyal customer of hers and try them out! After one wrap and losing almost 2 inches around my tummy, I was sold! I researched everything I could possibly research, watched YouTube videos, read reviews. I felt like I really did my homework! That is when I decided to become a distributor of the products and that was in April. I have really enjoyed selling the products, but it has been difficult as there really aren't many people around me that do! I would love someone to partner up with and do a bridal show or expo!! It just sounds like fun (: Another amazing thing about the company? The growth potential. It is insane! I have enjoyed my little side job and the money that it is bringing in each month (:

Since I talk about the products so often, I decided to blog about them and show you my favorites!

This is the "Ultimate Body Applicator". It is a wrap that you can literally put just about anywhere! There is a certain wrap for the chin/neck and even a facial! They come in a four pack or you can order them individually. What is even more amazing?!? It is ALL natural! The cloth is infused with botanicals that tighten and tone the skin...awesome!!

Seriously one of my FAVS! Greens gives you your daily serving of fruits and veggies. Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form. It is orange flavored and tastes good in Crystal Light or any kind of juice!


Can't say enough about the defining gel. Got cellulite? Stretch marks? LOVE it. It smells good and helps to tighten and tone the skin, like the applicator! This can be used all on its own or in between wraps.


All natural supplement that speeds up that metabolism with NO jitters! I have not used this yet, but know many that have that is the one thing they rave about. It is B-12, Acai extract, other fruit extracts, and Capsimax.

Want to have your cake and eat it too? Yep, that is what this is for! Proven to absorb some of the fat and carbs that we take in. Fantastic!


Stetch mark cream! Lightens up those stretch marks and balances the tone of your skin!!

Ok, so I know that was a lot but seriously...I could keep going. I told myself if I was going to sell these products, I was going to use them. I have been very impressed!! Well, if I haven't bored you too much or gotten on your nerves from posting on facebook (; , let me know if you want to try something!!!

Here is my website with ALL of the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment