Friday, November 11, 2011

My Thoughts on What Happened

My pregnancy tests are pretty much negative now. Here is what I think happened...

I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy. A chemical pregnancy is a term for a very early miscarriage. This means that the egg fertilized but never implanted in the uterus. You usually end up producing the pregnancy hormone, which is why my tests were postive for a couple of weeks. This is only my theory, but honestly by now I have studied up on this fertility stuff so much, I could just about write a book! About 50-75% of all miscarriages are chemical pregnancies...crazy.

Anyway, I just thought I would offer my opinion on what I think went on. As for getting pregnant, we are going to still try. In a few months we are going to take the next step...we just aren't sure what that step is yet! Only time will tell (: c

No comments:

Post a Comment