Thursday, October 20, 2011

Strength

You know for the most part, I consider myself to be a fairly strong person. That strength comes from my faith in God and knowing that no matter what life throws at me, He is there to pick up the pieces. I can honestly say today my strength is on the low side. I just feel...stressed. I feel tired. I feel like life keeps throwing me these curve balls. The awesome thing about it all is that my faith is stronger than ever. I know that the Lord will provide and everything will be ok.

As much as I want things to be so different in my life right now, I know God has bigger and better plans for us. That is comforting.

I try not to complain about much because I know that I am blessed with so much more than I deserve already. But sometimes...it is just so much easier said than done. Today is one of those days.

Just praying for strength, patience, and the understanding of God's will in my life right now. He will provide.

Sorry for my weakness in this moment, but none the less, thanks for listening (:

No comments:

Post a Comment