Saturday, March 17, 2012

8 1/2 Weeks

I've been a terrible blogger lately! I will blame it on the nagging nausea and exhaustion I feel after a long day of teaching. I cannot keep my eyes open! Working out has gone on hold for a couple of weeks so I can just function and sleep a little in the afternoons. It's just necessary right now!

I am still dealing with the same symptoms and learning to deal with the nausea. It isn't constant, and the busier I am, the more I can forget about it. The afternoons are the hardest, but I have learned to eat a snack and then snooze it off for a bit.

I can deal with the symptoms all day long. What I struggle most with is the fact that I can't have an ultrasound everyday to check on this little one (-; It is just hard for me to think that everything is happening as it should, ya know? I am trying though. It would be a lot easier if I could just hire my own personal ultrasound tech to live here and check up on the babe every day (-:

So many things to be thankful for that is for sure! I just pray that my mind is calmed and I am able to feel peace about this pregnancy until my next ultrasound! (March 29)

Thank you Lord for your many blessings! Thank you for the wonderful people in my life that have wrapped me in prayer for SO long. What a journey it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment