Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New school year, new meds..new start.

So this is my fifth year teaching fifth grade and I finished my second day of school for the 2011-2012 school year today. I can truly say that I was not too excited to start this year, but the past two days have been great! I really do love what I do and love that every day is SO different. I also get to work alongside of colleagues that I am blessed to also call some of my best friends. It is nice to wake up and know that I am going to laugh the day away at not only my kids, but my teammates. They are the best.

Part of me being reluctant in starting school was the fact that I was not starting school pregnant. I had pretty high hopes of becoming pregnant this summer and it didn't happen. With the disappointment came joy though...we are finally on a track to having a successful pregnancy. I can rest in the fact that we have some answers and we are one step closer. Who knows...it could be months before we become pregnant again! For the first time in a LONG time I do not feel stressed about getting pregnant and having a baby. I just felt like if I wasn't pregnant by the time school started, I would be so stressed with a new school year and it would affect me becoming pregnant. I do not feel that way at all.

Of course when you teach children you get asked many questions all. day. long. When sharing with my students about who I am outside of the classroom, of course the question "Do you have kids?" came up several times the first day. I was able to smile and so "No not yet, but one day!" and know that there was nothing to stress about (: Such a good feeling!

The new medication did make me feel sick a couple of days after I started taking it but now my body is used to it! I am done with my final month of clomid for awhile as well. Honestly, I am glad to be done taking it because of the way it makes me feel. I am tired of having hot flashes in the dead heat of summer! It can be unbearable at times...ugghh. Hopefully my body will keep on truckin' and ovulating like it is supposed to from now on!

I am very encouraged by your love, support, and prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment